Tek-Hut, Inc. was founded in 2001 with the goal of making the lives of our customers better. We work hard to keep building, improving and adding value for current and future customers. We specialize in comprehensive IT assessment and planning process while being focused on the needs of educational as well as local and state governments. We emphasize service and support while being an industry leader in technology.
Currently we are the largest provider of internet service for education in Idaho and continue to expand our network and infrastructure services throughout the US. We work with over 72 school districts across the state of Idaho and over 200 districts across the US.
As we grow we continue to increase available staff and knowledge.
- Juniper Network Certificated Associate (JNCA)
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate Enterprise Routing & Switching (JNCIA-ENT)
- Juniper Networks Sales Specialist (JNSS)
- Juniper Networks Sales Associate (JNSA)
- Junos Subscriber Management (JSM)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS)
- Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers (CXFF)
- Ruckus Sales Expert (REx)
- Wireless Solutions Engineer (WiSE)
- Wireless Solutions Engineer-Smart Zone (WiSE- SZ)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Aerohive Certified Wireless Administrator (ACWA)